Thank you for helping out by taking this survey. The purpose of the survey is to measure the effects of spotted wing drosophila (SWD) on fruit crop production. Results will be used to develop national research and extension projects to minimize future impacts of SWD. These may include:
- Development of new management tactics and programs
- Supporting new or expanded pesticide registrations for SWD
- Development of educational material on SWD for growers, extension agents, and others
Participation in the survey is voluntary. The survey does not collect personally identifying information. Data may be summarized by state, crop, farm size, or farm type, but individual survey responses are confidential and will never be shared. Summaries of aggregated survey data will be publicly available on our project website, and will also be available by request.
Funding for this project, Sustainable Spotted Wing Drosophila Management for US Fruit Crops, was provided by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture Specialty Crops Research Initiative under Agreement No. 2015-51181-24252.
The survey should be completed by the person (age 18 or older) who is responsible for making pest management decisions for this growing operation.
If you have questions about the survey, please contact Hannah Burrack at email@example.com or
Jean-Jacques Dubois at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Instructions for Completing the Survey:
- Please click the 'Back' button on the bottom of the survey to go back and change an answer. Please use the 'Proceed to next question' button to go forward through the survey.
- Please allow popups from this site.
- Select one answer for each question unless instructed to “Select All that Apply.”
- If you don’t know the answer or the question is not applicable to your situation, please check DK/NA (Don’t Know/Not Applicable/Prefer Not to Answer).
- If you have technical difficulties completing the survey, please contact Karen Eller: email@example.com